Our BUF line of vent free fireboxes from Monessen offer a zero clearance design, allowing you to install next to wood, sheetrock or other construction materials. With a true 36 or 42 inch brick to brick opening, the BUF400 and BUF500 offer a truly expansive view of the flames.
The BUF line as well as being a radiant clean face firebox these units can become circulating with the addition of an optional blower. Shipped with standard refractory firebox liner and black facing, the BUF series is a versatile vent free option for any design application.
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Zero clearance design
- Refractory firebrick liner
- Gas knock out available on left and right side
- Curtain fire screen
- Black hood
- Heat circulating air ducts for optional blower
- No venting required for ease of installation
- Clean face radiant design
- Electrical junction box included for hook up
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- Overall dimensions - 46" W (front) x 34" H x 21" D x 24 13/16" W (rear)
- Rough framing dimensions - 46 1/4" W x 34 1/4" H x 20 3/4" D
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 41 1/2" W (front) x 21 1/2" H x 17" D x 26 3/8" W (rear)
- Weight - 170 lbs.
- Lifetime to the original owner on chassis grate and stainless steel burners
- Five (5) years on refractory logs and ceramic logs
- Two (2) years on all parts and mechanicals
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.