The vent free gas logs from Monessen offer the realistic look of a wood fire but without the hassle. Available in a variety of styles, the flexibility of the vent free gas logs from Monessen means that you can install them in any existing firebox without the need for venting - making them a terrific choice for just about any room in your home.
A safe and simple alternative to vented fireplace solutions, vent-free gas logs from Monessen give you the opportunity to include the ambiance and warmth of fire with the ease of flexible installation.
Ceramic Fiber log sets are constructed to be lighter and more porous then their refractory counterparts. The ceramic fibers allow for heat to penetrate the logs, giving them a realistic glow and allowing the log set to capture and radiate heat.
|BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- 24" Triple player burner system
- Millivolt ignition in natural gas or propane gas
- Manual variable flame height control
- Deep ember bed
- Dual rated for vent free and vented applications
- Vented applications require the purchase of a damper clamp
- Volcanic rock
- Ember bed log switch
- 26,000 - 38,000 BTU/HR (Nat)
- 26,000 - 34,000 BTU/HR (LP)
|LOG FEATURES |
- 24" Charred timber design
- 6 Piece ceramic fiber log set
- For use with triple play burner system
CHECK ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL CODES
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
Currently, the state of California does not permit the use of vent-free gas appliances. Massachusetts requires the board of State Examiners of Plumbers approval prior to installation. Local codes do vary, we recommend checking your local regulations.
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 29" W (front) x 17" H x 13" D x 22 1/4" W (rear)
- Weight - 45 lbs.
For a complete copy of the Monessen warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.