The vent free gas logs from Monessen offer the realistic look of a wood fire but without the hassle. Available in a variety of styles, the flexibility of the vent free gas logs from Monessen means that you can install them in any existing firebox without the need for venting - making them a terrific choice for just about any room in your home.
A safe and simple alternative to vented fireplace solutions, vent-free gas logs from Monessen give you the opportunity to include the ambiance and warmth of fire with the ease of flexible installation.
Ceramic Fiber log sets are constructed to be lighter and more porous then their refractory counterparts. The ceramic fibers allow for heat to penetrate the logs, giving them a realistic glow and allowing the log set to capture and radiate heat.
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- Ember blaze burner with grate assembly
- Millivolt ignition in natural gas or propane gas
- Manual variable flame height control
- Dual rated for vent free and vented applications
- Vented applications require the purchase of a damper clamp
- Volcanic rock
- 25,000 - 38,000 BTU/HR (Nat)
- 30,000 - 38,000 BTU/HR (LP)
| LOG FEATURES |
- 24" Aged Hickory Design
- 5 Piece Ceramic Log Set
- For use with DEB burner system
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 28 1/2" W (front) x 17" H x 13 1/4" D x 22 1/4" W (rear)
- Weight - 35 lbs.
- Lifetime to the original owner on chassis grate and stainless steel burners
- Five (5) years on refractory logs and ceramic logs
- Two (2) years on all parts and mechanicals
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.