The Breckenridge Vent-Free Fireboxes now offer more sizes and configurations than ever. Available in louvered and flush front, the Breckenridge Deluxe and the deeper Premium models present the updated look of a traditional recirculating firebox.
Designed for installation in tight spaces, Breckenridge Deluxe fireboxes measure just 16 1/2 inches deep for the 32-inch model and 19 for the 36- and 42-inch models, yet still allow installation of a blower. We offer an assortment of decorative arched doors, louvers, and frames for the Deluxe fireboxes - accessories normally reserved for a manufacturer's upscale models. Liners include four styles in ceramic fiber, one in refractory, plus Stainless Steel and Black Reflective (Deluxe only). Choose your Deluxe firebox in elegant Matte Black or bold Stainless Steel (Flush only).
| SHOWN WITH |
- Flush Face (standard)
- Refractory Firebrick Liner (standard)
- 18" Refractory Sassafras Log Set (optional)
- 18" Slope Glaze Burner System (optional)
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Refractory firebrick liner
- Curtain fire screen
- Black flush face
- Black hood
- Manufactured for indoor use
- UL listed
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- Overall dimensions - 35" W (front) x 33" H x 161/2" D x 27 7/8" W (rear)
- Rough framing dimensions - 35 1/2" W x 33 3/4" H x 16 1/4" D
- Viewing area dimensions - 31" W x 22 1/4" H (690" sq.)
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 29 5/16" W x 22" H x 13 5/16" D
- Weight - 110 lbs.
All vent free products carry a (5) five year limited parts warranty with a (5) five year limited labor warranty.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.