White Mountain Hearth presents the Super Wildwood refractory log set. Huge, chunky logs with hand painted details will look perfect in even the largest fireboxes.Every aspect of the Super Wildwood from the charred curves to the deep bark is engineered to visually compliment the Vented/Vent-Free Harmony Burner.This remarkably rugged set is available in 24 and 30-inch sizes.Add a Decorative Cast Grate (shown) for the perfect finish.
Our Harmony Burner serves as the basis for our premium line of meaty, massive log sets - the Wildwood, Super Wildwood and Canyon.Special baffles within the burner induce movement in the flow of gas to accentuate the naturally flickering flames.
Our Vented/Vent-Free Burners are approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox.They may be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system.Millivolt and manual burners are also certified for installation as vented log sets, so long as the installer blocks the fireplace damper partially open.A special flue-damper clamp is included with burner.
- Decorative cast grate 24" (optional)
|BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- 30" Harmony burner system
- Millivolt ignition
- Manual variable flame height control
- Ember bed
- Piezo ignitor
- Damper clamp
- Volcanic rock and rock wool embers
- Dual rated vent free/vented
- 29,000 - 40,000 BTU/HR (Nat)
- 30,000 - 40,000 BTU/HR (LP)
|LOG FEATURES |
- 30" Super wildwood design
- 9 Piece refractory log set
- For use with harmony burner system
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- If used as a vented set the fireplace damper must be partially opened
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 34" W (front) x 18" H x 14" D x 27" W (rear)
- Weight - 95 lbs.
All vent free products carry a (5) five year limited parts warranty with a (5) five) year limited labor warranty.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.