White Mountain Hearth presents the Super Wildwood refractory log set. Huge, chunky logs with hand painted details will look perfect in even the largest fireboxes.Every aspect of the Super Wildwood from the charred curves to the deep bark is engineered to visually compliment the Vented/Vent-Free Harmony Burner.This remarkably rugged set is available in 24 and 30-inch sizes.Add a Decorative Cast Grate (shown) for the perfect finish.
Our Harmony Burner serves as the basis for our premium line of meaty, massive log sets - the Wildwood, Super Wildwood and Canyon.Special baffles within the burner induce movement in the flow of gas to accentuate the naturally flickering flames.
Our Vented/Vent-Free Burners are approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox.They may be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system.Millivolt and manual burners are also certified for installation as vented log sets, so long as the installer blocks the fireplace damper partially open.A special flue-damper clamp is included with burner.
- Decorative cast grate 24" (optional)
|BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- 30" Harmony burner system
- Millivolt ignition
- Manual variable flame height control
- Ember bed
- Piezo ignitor
- Damper clamp
- Volcanic rock and rock wool embers
- Dual rated vent free/vented
- 29,000 - 40,000 BTU/HR (Nat)
- 30,000 - 40,000 BTU/HR (LP)
|LOG FEATURES |
- 30" Super wildwood design
- 9 Piece refractory log set
- For use with harmony burner system
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- If used as a vented set the fireplace damper must be partially opened
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 34" W (front) x 18" H x 14" D x 27" W (rear)
- Weight - 95 lbs.
Empire Comfort Systems Inc. warranties this hearth product to be free from defects at the time of purchase and for the periods specified below. Hearth products must be installed by a qualified technician and must be maintained and operated safely, in accordance with the instructions in the owner's manual. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. All warranty repairs must be accomplished by a qualified gas appliance technician.
Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty with a Five-Year Limited Labor Warranty - Combustion Chamber and Heat Exchanger If the combustion chamber or heat exchanger (see parts list) fails because of defective workmanship or material, Empire will repair or replace at Empire's option. Within five years from the date of purchase, Empire will pay reasonable labor to have the defective part repaired or replaced at Empire's option.
Limited Five-Year Parts & Labor Warranty - All Other Components (Except Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories and Replacement Parts) Should any part fail because of defective workmanship or material within five years from the date of purchase, Empire will repair or replace at Empire's option. Within five years from the date of purchase, Empire will pay reasonable labor to have that defect repaired at Empire's option.
Limited One-Year Parts Warranty - Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories, and Parts Should any remote control, thermostat, accessory, or other part fail because of defective workmanship within one year from the date of purchase, Empire will repair or replace at Empire's option.
Duties Of The Owner The appliance must be installed by a qualified installer and operated in accordance with the instructions furnished with the appliance. A bill of sale, cancelled check, or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period. Ready access to the appliance for service.
What Is Not Covered Damages that might result from the use, misuse, or improper installation of this appliance. Travel, diagnostic costs and freight charges on warranted parts to and from the factory. Claims that do not involve defective workmanship or materials. Unauthorized service or parts replacements. Removal and reinstallation cost. Inoperable due to improper or lack of maintenance.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.