The Vail 24 delivers the beauty of hand painted logs and natural flickering flames to dens, halls, and even bedrooms. All Vail 24 Fireplaces arrive rated for 20,000 Btu.
The Vail 24 fireplace complete package includes matte black louvers, black frame, standard wall cabinet available in cherry, dark oak, oak, unfinished hardwood, unfinished oak, or white. The standard traditional ceramic firebrick liner can also be changed to an aged firebrick liner.
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Contour burner system
- Manual variable flame height control
- Millivolt ignition in natural gas or propane gas
- Black louvers (pictured with)
- Black exterior frame kit (pictured with)
- Traditional ceramic fiber firebrick liner (pictured with)
- Standard wall cabinet (you choose finish)
- No venting required for ease of installation
- Consumer friendly deluxe control panel
| BURNER AND LOG SPECIFICATIONS |
- Empire contour vent free burner
- Millivolt ignition (standing pilot light)
- Remote ready
- Manual variable flame adjustment
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 14,000 - 20,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 14,000 - 20,000 (LP)
- 4 Piece ceramic fiber log set
DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Overall fireplace dimensions - 22 5/8" W (front) x NA H x 11" D x 17 1/4" W (rear)
- Viewing area dimensions - 21" W x 17 9/16" H
- Cabinet Dimensions (foot print) - 35" W x 38 1/2" H x 17 3/8" D
- Mantel Shelf Dimensions - 38 3/8 W x 13 1/4 D
- Weight - 140lbs.
- Five year limited warranty on parts
- Five year limited warranty on labor
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.